Re: Europa-List: Carb Icing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Carb Icing
From: Duncan McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:04:15

Carl, I think you'll find that the heater elements are two at 30w in each
heater, So total load upto 120w.
Another thing to consider is that these seem to be proven on the Jabiru
(with its carb buried at the back of the engine not far behind the exhaust),
but you'll be entering the experimental arena by fitting them to the 912.

Duncan McF.