Re: Europa-List: Question about Alodine

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Question about Alodine
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:01:49

David

I remember asking the same question of my EAA Counselor.  I was told that
this is expected. Different alloys take different amounts of color.  Also I
found that if I had not done a good job of cleaning I got different in the
color.  I don't think you have a problem.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555

dull yellow color except for the CS07 bushings.  They are just about their
original color.  I gave them a second coat but the results were the same.
Has anyone else come across this?  Are they protected as they are now and
just a different color?  If not, what should I do?