Re: Europa-List: Firewall chice and Rotax Engine order options

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Firewall chice and Rotax Engine order options
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:30:35

Michael,

If that recommendation comes from E04, then at least you should have no
trouble getting all the support from them and a full set of the installation
instructions.
As for engine choice I go along with what Myron had to say, but everybody
has different ideas.
For me the 914 didn't justify the extra odd 8000 or so dollars, I already
paid out way more than I had budgeted for.  I agree about the safety aspect
regarding high rate of climb, but a cs prop would take care of that with any
of the engines. I have flown the Katana with the 80hp Rotax and two-bladed
cs prop