Re: Europa-List: Mass Balance Arm failure

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mass Balance Arm failure
From: Duncan McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 21:26:31

Rowland,
I think that most would be appreciative of the fact that you HAD mentioned
this, rather than had not; even though your message was widely
misunderstood.

By the way AAIB only make recommendations, they have no say in airworthiness
regulation. Witness the fuel flow sensor saga; THREE years after making a
recommendation, PFA are only now taking some action! And even then its to
only to prevent new installations.

Duncan McF.