RE: Europa-List: FAA style Harness

Subject: RE: Europa-List: FAA style Harness
From: Ken Stribling <ken@striblingranch.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:03:42

Just for what it's worth my RV has belts that are almost directly back
---From shoulder height witch is fine until you drop in a wind shear or do
a negative maneuver unwillingly and the harness is not super tight. You
tend to hit the canopy fairly hard with your head.
How about the restraints like on modern roller coasters???

Ken S.