RE: Europa-List: Wanted: written-off XS wing

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wanted: written-off XS wing
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 00:00:13

Ach - that plane was something of a hope for me... :-( I believe it was
Hedley Brown's. Hedley, you out there and can you confirm?

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms