RE: Europa-List: Wanted: written-off XS wing

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wanted: written-off XS wing
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:52:11

Duncan,

Thanks for your email - and you presume correctly :-)

I'll be going for bulbs that give maximum light for the wattage (oh, how I
love that Rotax electrical budget!) - so your thoughts on HID are most
welcome. And I'd very much like to take you up on the offer of the photos,
please!

Kind regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms