RE: Europa-List: Wingtip lighting covers

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wingtip lighting covers
From: Dan Bish <N914RB@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:16:08

Hi Fred,

I'll want a set if I don't get those that are available from Dean. Looks
like he has a buyer but maybe not. I'll let you know as soon as I know
something. How much are they by the way?

I wanted some info on the brand and type of light you're planning for the
rear position/strobe light if you don't mind.

Thanks and happy building!

Dan
Kit A144 - N914RB
Tucson, AZ