Europa-List: MJKTuck@cs.com

Subject: Europa-List: MJKTuck@cs.com
From: HelgeandGabby@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:50:04
   BODY:, Information@matronics.com, on@matronics.com, mortgages@matronics.com

Hi Martin,

I see from the Europa-List Digest that you consider replacing your Terra comm
!

I was builder nu 72 and compleated my Europa in 97. I made the same mistake
as yourself by installing Terra equipment - nothing but problems. The
transponder is now working ok after extensive/costly repair in the UK. However,
the
Terra comm is still a problem. I have already replaced the unit with a
second-hand one, but to no use. I am at the moment coping with a hand held unit
-not
very satisfactory. Both units ( TX and TRT) are mounted in a dual tray.
Replacing

either of the units is a major job to the main panel for which I am not too
keen. I might be interested in buying your Terra comm if it is still working OK

and it does not mean taking out a second mortgage!!!

Regards
Helge
G-BWYD