Re: Europa-List: Nextel Spray Suede

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Nextel Spray Suede
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:32:17

Peter, Nextel gives an excellent finish which is very durable. My
understanding is that it is highly toxic and should be used only with proper
breathing gear. Also I think it was only sold to commercial outlets, but no
doubt you could get round that. It sprayed on easily enough in the hands of
my local expert. Regards, David Joyce G-XSDJ