Europa-List: Where to buy a Floscan

Subject: Europa-List: Where to buy a Floscan
From: Jan de Jong jan.de.jong@xs4all.nl by way of Matt Dralle <nospam@matronics.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:45:30
of Matt Dralle <nospam@matronics.com>)

I am not there yet but I happened to come across the following that may be
of interest to someone:

FLOSCAN 264 SENSOR ONLY
new number 201B-9
ALL other approved inboard & I/O engines rated from 50 to 350 hp.
Also fits all Evinrude Ficht and Mercury Optimax outboard engines from 90
hp to 250 hp.
Also recommended for all carbureted and EFI outboards rated below 150 hp.
See Gas Models section for more details.
11964
Sale $128.92
at:
http://www.brokenlegdave.com/Manufacture/FloScan/floscan_home.htm

and for $125.00
at:
http://www.scubasteve.biz/store/manufacturers/floscan/floscan.htm

and less expensive still:

FLOSCAN 231 SENSOR ONLY
ALL carbureted and EFI outboard engines rated from 150 hp and above.
11963
Sale $99
at the same two places.

According to
http://www.bluemountainavionics.com/pdf/efis_%20one_installation_guide_216h.pdf
the 201B is good to 28 gals/hr
the 231 is good to 40 gals/hr

According to floscan the 264 has integrated damping

The 264 is probably better when reciprocating type pumps are involved
The 231 may well be ok with the 914 fuel pumps.

Jan de Jong
#461,
getting towards the end of the blue bits,
looking somewhat too far ahead.