Re: Europa-List: Where to buy a Floscan

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Where to buy a Floscan
From: Duncan McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:02:56

The failure mode of the diaphragm in the 264 damped flow sensor needs to be
considered before fitting. i.e. if it develops a leak then fuel and fuel
pressure will be lost.
I suppose the vent for the non-fuel side of the damper could be connected to
a closed vessel.

Duncan McF.

PS Does Broken Leg Dave really exist; I never heard of anyone getting a
response from him. Caveat emptor.