Europa-List: Seat cushions

Subject: Europa-List: Seat cushions
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:27:16

Greetings all,

I was wondering who folks are using for seat cushions? The upolterer John
Hurst has been using contacted me about three months ago and said he'd send me

fabric samples, but after several calls and three months of waiting I've
received nothing from him. This leads me to believe the guy is less than
reliable
and
if the samples come today I'd be very unlikely to use this guy. I know about
Oregon Aero, but I'm trying to find someone that isn't quite so proud of their

work.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Regards,

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN
A-245 (Rudder mounted, currently sanding fin flanges to get proper throw)