Re: Europa-List: Fuses, (Fast, Slow or Fat), CB's or Fusible Links ???

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuses, (Fast, Slow or Fat), CB's or Fusible Links ???
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 10:31:18

Kingsley

I ran across this information a while back.
http://www.bluemountainavionics.com/docs/aircraftwiring.doc
I would recommend you read it and reconsider the "old fashion" wiring plan
you are considering.  The Rotax 912 is so simple and straight foreword there
is no good reason to make it too complicated. The Europa wiring diagram is
very well thought out. Your are not building an airliner.

Just my advice, worth what you paid  (at least that much)   :)

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555

Flying --  Could not get close enough to Mt. St Helens to see much.  TV had
much better pictures.