Re: Europa-List: Trimming Cranked Sticks

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trimming Cranked Sticks
From: Davidghillam@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 05:11:07

In a message dated 10/15/04 6:17:39 AM GMT Daylight Time,
ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk writes:

.  The range of movement required
isn't apparent until you have the wings  fitted.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

And the range of space available isn't apparent until the instrument module
is fitted.  I have a somewhat bulky wooden handgrip on my sticks and had to
trim the one on the passenger side down considerably to stop it contacting the

instrument module when full forward to port.
I also find the stick a bit of a stretch and, in the cruise, usually  end up
holding it below the grip with wrist resting on left knee.
David