Re: Europa-List: Scuff sanding

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Scuff sanding
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:29:08

Fred,
Just sand it to where there is no shiny material left. You shouldn't
have to sand into the glass to worry about degrading the material but
even if you get into it a bit you are about to place 2 more layers on
top of it. The scuff sanding is just so the epoxy holds.

Jeff
A258
Priming & sanding it off again looking for that perfect finish. Now I
remember why I use to hate doing drywall!