Re: Europa-List: GPS problem

Subject: Re: Europa-List: GPS problem
From: Davidghillam@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 14:05:50

Thanks everyone for your comments.  I knew there is vast amount of  knowledge
out there.

The consensus suggests that it is an antenna positional error, as I
suspected.  Having removed the panel twice already, once to correct an
intercom/radio

connection error and again to deal with a faulty DI  (manufacturing fault), I
didn't want to do it a third time, only to discover  later that the problem
is due to other causes.

Now that the plane (and I) have had a shakedown period of  circuits and local
flying, I will need the GPS to 'expand the envelope', so will  have to bite
the bullet and get that panel out again!

David
G-SHSH