RE: Europa-List: Europa Partition and my Conscience.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Partition and my Conscience.
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 21:40:52

Well said, Mike! Especially the analogy to parking fines!

Let's concentrate on what we as a community can do to help our friends who
lost out (like donating unwanted parts), instead of this ridiculous idea of
shafting those who are trying to save this amazing aircraft from relegation
to the history books.

Above all, I support the idea of collectively attempting to get lost funds
back for those ripped off. Any legal eagles out there want to comment on the
viability of this?

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms