Re: Europa-List: Oregon Aero Seating

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oregon Aero Seating
From: Joe Proctor <pjoe2@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 06:23:51

Hi Kingsley,

Having taken my cockpit module out to Oregon Aero for a sample for them to
make seats from, I am trying to fit in the time to go out there to retrieve
my module and cushions. Dave Esterline is the contact person with Oregon
Aero at 503-543-7399. Since I will not have a completed aircraft for some
time to come I doubt that I would be able to offer any constructive
criticism except that I will be able to sit in my shop and make noise with a
fan blowing in my face.

Re,

Joe Proctor A272

pjoe2@qwest.net ,  503-654-5805