RE: Europa-List: Instrument and Avionics Sub Panel Retainment

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Instrument and Avionics Sub Panel Retainment
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:05:00

Gerry and Nigel,

Thank you for your responses to my Instrument Panel retainment query.

I was hoping someone had either developed or knew of a way to provide
some shock mounting for the instruments but since the solid mounting
must be working okay for lots of other Europaphiles, I will now go the
same way.  I have adopted the Europa Club Mod for mounting the panel
proper so I guess I have a small amount of dampening already.

Thanks again

Kingsley