RE: Europa-List: Skymap 111C

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Skymap 111C
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 16:08:35

I am another happy user of NavBox Pro.  I mainly use it for IFR flight
planning.  It is easy to use and as well as getting the updated monthly
database with your subscription you also get new releases of the
software.  I guess I have been using it for 5 years or so.

Dont know about the download/upload.

Pete