Re: Europa-List: Skymap 111C

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Skymap 111C
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:23:28

Hi! Duncan ,
Only included in June since I made a special request having had mine updated
in April,  Bendix King were unaware of the latest info. and undertook to
give me a further update by the end of June when they expected Jafferson to
have caught up !  Then they even tried to charge me again !
Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG