Re: Europa-List: 912S Kick Back

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 912S Kick Back
From: ownereuropalistserver@matronics.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:19:40

Hi all.

Regarding kick back problems on the 912S, I was warned by William Mills
about these posibilities - and to wire the ignition leads - as described by
Bryan. Now, as my engine is a 914 and I do have such an all-in-one switch
(ignition sircuites/starter from ASC) - should I bother to go this route -
or stay put?

What about kick back on the 914?

Cheers
Hans - kit 334.