Europa-List: Additional mechanical drive for the vacuum pump

Subject: Europa-List: Additional mechanical drive for the vacuum pump
From: Herbert.Habersatter@weiz.cc
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:58:25
        3.6 ALT_MED                Misspelled medication name

I have a Rotax 914 UL3 with a hydraulic governor which I need for my hydraulic
constant speed propeller and now I need an additional drive for the vacuum pump.
Theoretically there could be the possibility to use the belt drive for the
second alternator, but the cowling of my Europa XS is too small for it. Have one
of you any experiences, ideas or a solution to do it, maybe with a cardan drive
or a second shaft?

Thank you!!

Herbert Habersatter, Europa XS, Nr.: 415, OE-ACH
Herbert.Habersatter@weiz.cc