RE: Europa-List: 914 TCU

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 914 TCU
From: Carpenter Matt <mcarpenter@concordefs.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:32:39

I did boot to DOS mode.
This is an old windows 95 laptop, with and old version of Dos.
You can bypass the startup scripts for windows with the button F8.
You can then drop to DOS, with no windows being loaded at all.
So, its just like booting from a DOS disk.

Still it will see the TCU.  I checked BIOS, and it shows COM1 is on..

matt