Re: Europa-List: 914 TCU

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 TCU
From: Rob Huntington <robertodue2002@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 05:53:13

Hi  Matt,
Another problem you might be facing is that if the program is accessed and not
configured properly, then the file named TLR.CFG is not in the proper format.
You must erase the file TLR.CFG, and try accessing the program again. The
command
at the C> prompt is: erase tlr.cfg, if the program is located at the root
directory, otherwise you must go to the directory where the program and cfg file
is located and type in the erase command

"Carpenter, Matt" <mcarpenter@concordefs.com> wrote:

Hello,

I downloaded the new version of testing software for the TCU.
Then I checked the serial numbers (again), and my serial number is above the
need
for a dongle..
I then started my laptop up in DOS mode only..
I turned the TCU on, the turbo warning lights went on then off. But, when
the program
tries to "talk" to the TCU it tells me "Error Serial I/O". The manual says
that its
not talking to the TCU.

I have no idea what version the TCU is. The engine was installed in 1999 -
2000 range.
Any ideas? The serial cable looks fine.. I would have to take the panel out
to get to the TCU.

Rob Huntington
Phoenix Composites
4863 E. Falcon Dr.