Europa-List: Europa Administration

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Administration
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:36:25

>Good spot - I was going to make the same observations as you did.
>It was interesting to note that the article mentioned debts of 700,000 (or
>$1.3m to our Atlantic cousins).

>As an aside has anyone had any feedback on what Ivan thinks of this
>(financial) development in his design.
>Steve Pitt #403 Trigear

Yes
He is totally disgusted with the mess that has been created and
particularly that the liquidators will get plenty of fees out of it, at the
expense of paying customers. I hope anyone who paid in the last three
months took the trouble to stop their cheques, some of them were not paid
in to the bank until a few days ago I understand. Anyone ordered an
Airmaster recently? check your bank account.
Graham