Europa-List: Europa Administration

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Administration
From: Carl Pattinson <carlp@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:37:37

Hi All,

Dont know if anybody saw the article in the Mail On Sunday financial
section. Headed "Award- winning plane maker grounded by debt" there was a
picture of Ivan Shaw with the Duke of Edinburgh. The caption Captivated the
Duke of Edinburgh with "another observer". I was surprised the paper didnt
bother to find out who Ivan is but then maybe the omission of his name was
deliberate.

The article went on to say that KW said the problems were down to "the next
project which took longer and cost more than anticipated". I wasnt aware
they were working on anything unless he meant the glider wings???

I suspect the article was an attempt by the administrator to attract an
investor with deep pockets. Hope it works.

Carl & Dot
G-LABS