RE: Europa-List: Europa Administration

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Administration
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:45:28

I assume Keith was referring to the Liberty - but I was under the impression
that that project was financially separate from Europa.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms