RE: Europa-List: Fly - In I.O.M.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fly - In I.O.M.
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:41:11

Alan,

I suspect there's a much bigger market out there for supplying 'flying
mistresses' :-) You need to be careful that the liaisons are strictly
non-concurrent and at least medium-term, or you may find this little
sideline counts as pimping :-). There again, maybe the Tynwald sets
different rules?

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms