RE: Europa-List: Engine failure test for glider wings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Engine failure test for glider wings
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:30:43

Jeff,

It was I and it's very much a wish of mine - I'm not a fan on steam-age
technology in modern aircraft!

I'm rather behind you with my build, though, so it's unlikely I'll have a
solution in time for you - unless you're happy to retrofit in a few years.
At this stage, I'm just trying to find out who has done what to date - the
factory intercooler is one item that won't need to be developed, for
example.

Getting it all through the PFA will be another matter... But at least it
should be safe if Francis anoints the solution with holy water!

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms