Re: Europa-List: Fly - In I.O.M.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fly - In I.O.M.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 10:15:16

Hi! Alan.
So Good to meet you and Katie over the weekend.
Excellent air show ( except they do wear a bit thin after one a year and
four days at Berlin !)
Also the materpiece of an idea to tempt the Rutan Brothers was out of this
world.
Wouldn't have missed it for the world.
Damn shame about holding us so long for departure not at all considerate of
distance flyers.
Let me know about the pump ASAP since I have to change my ways on the
filling technique anyway.
BTW I meant to ask Katie if she has a sister that flys?!
regards
Bob H  G-PTAG