Europa-List: Re: Fuel Injection

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Injection
From: Jeff Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:44:19

on 8/9/04 2:19 PM, owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com at
owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com wrote:

Tim,
If not just for interesting reading please keep us informed if you find
anything out as to the longevity of the fit. It seams a successful injector
system would eliminate more than one 912 concern and add to the value of the
engine. Surprised Bombardier hasn't offered it yet. It's in some jet skis
and snowmobile I believe.

Regards,
Jeff
A258