RE: Europa-List: New Ampreg 22

Subject: RE: Europa-List: New Ampreg 22
From: Neville Eyre <neville@europaaircraft.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:20:02

Hi All,
Before you all go off and buy Ampreg 22, please note that Ampreg 22 has not been
qualified by Europa as an alternative to Ampreg 20. The physical properties
fall short of the Ampreg 20 system. Anyone building in the UK would have to deal
with the P.F.A. if they wish to substitute the 20 for ANY other resin.
 Cheers,
Nev.