Re: Europa-List: damage control

Subject: Re: Europa-List: damage control
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:57:24

I am afraid that "Dear Mr Wilson" will have no say from now on. He is out of
the company and keeping a low profile because of his potential liabilities.

The company is in professional hands now. From second hand experience I
would guess that moves are already taking place to create a sound working
business from the remains of the old one.
The only constructive action that any of us can take now is to shut up and
keep out of it. Scare mongering and gossip will only make things worse.

Meanwhile, a mega-rich Europal clad in white, and riding a large Arab
stallion could constructively gallop in overnight and put the whole thing
right.

This is my way of ageeing with you Fred.  Regards  Bryan