Europa-List: Tri-gear bungee

Subject: Europa-List: Tri-gear bungee
From: Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:49:42

Hi, all,

In "The Europa Flyer", issue #40, Kevin Pilcher describes his method for
fitting the bungee cord for the tri-gear's nose wheel.  I have heard,
however, that the lengths stated in the article (4 off lengths of 16 inches,
1 off of 18 inches) are incorrect, and would therefore appreciate if anyone
knows the correct lengths (I do not have Kevin's contact phone/e-mail, but
if anyone does, please let me know OFF-LIST since he has not listed this
information in the online Club membership list).

Thanks!

Regards,
Svein K. Johnsen
A225 XS Tri-gear (now in Norway)