Re: Europa-List: What Future for Europa Customers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: What Future for Europa Customers
From: NevEyre@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:18:26

Hi Dave,
I am writing this from home, I had to leave work before I thumped Ray [ AKA
Wilson's Weasel].He used my computer, and replied to you without my knowledge.
He is trying to shift the blame for his pittiful performance, from himself.
It is true, the level of stock is low at the moment, but as most all of the
builders have discovered over the last year or so, he really doesn't give a
damn whether any of you ever got their parts.He knew he could get away with
being

crap, because he and Keith go back a long time..........his loyalty is only
to himself......... and now it seems that Keith may not be around to save him,

he is trying to make out he always had the builders interest at heart, and he
was only following orders ?
I just wanted to put the record straight.
Cheers,
Nev.