Europa-List: What future for Europa customers

Subject: Europa-List: What future for Europa customers
From: Fred R. Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:50:30

Hi all,

After reading the DaveBuzz-ogram and noting the two email addresses for Mr.
Wilson, (keith@keith-carol.fsnet.co.uk>, <keith@europa-aircraft.com), I sent
the following to Keith at both email addresses:

"Please comment upon and respond to the following:

> Hello Keith,
>
> It has been over two weeks now since your promise of an imminent financial
> restructuring of EMIL for the security of Europa's future. As this has been
> going on for several weeks already I am extremely disappointed that nothing
> whatsoever has appeared on any UK aviation magazine website referring to the
> state of EMIL and wonder if this is a deliberate policy of silence by you.
>
> If you care anything of those 1000 plus builders and fliers  who are finishing
> or operating their Europa, and need parts, fittings or spares to finish and
> maintain their aircraft (and which they are presently unable to get from
> EMIL), you will release a statement to the aviation press with your future for
> Europa, including a timescale for new kit production and delivery, a plan to
> deal with the backlog of orders currently paid for but not yet delivered
> (presently, we are led to believe, exceeding GBP 100,000), and details of
> Europa's product development plans. And what about new customers - what are
> they being told at the moment?
>
> If you continue this silence then what will your customers conclude? Any
> businessman worth his salt, proud of his product and really interested in the
> continued wellbeing of his customers would, at the very least, have contacted
> all their customers directly, or already have put out a press release by
> official channels.
>
> I do not want a personal reply to this email: Your CUSTOMERS look forward to
> reading your statement on the Flyer, Pilot and Todays Pilot websites in the
> next couple of days. I will be copying this email to the list for their
> benefit.
>
> Yours,
> David Bosomworth
> Europa Club Chairman
> Europa Kit 67

Looking forward to your reply,

Fred Klein
A194

It seemed to be worth the two minutes it took...nothing to lose...and as I
think about it...what might be the impact if Keith were to receive, say
about 1,000 copies? Europhiles UNITE!