RE: Europa-List: Re: fuel filter

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: fuel filter
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:09:24

"[ A bonus for those of you with company cars, keep a couple in the boot [
trunk], and every time you put fuel in the car, sneak a bit into a can ?]"

Doesnt work for me Nev, my car runs on a diet of pure Optimax and I'm told
you shouldnt put super unleaded through a Rotax :-( Any idea where I can
get octane reducer?

Cheers,
Jeremy Who

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)

1200 build hours to date

Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms