RE: Europa-List: Isle of Man

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Isle of Man
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:43:27

Hi Bryan
Look forward to seeing you

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of bryan
allsop
Subject: Europa-List: Isle of Man

--> <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>

Wearing my new hat as Events Co-coordinator/Soc.Sec may I suggest that
this would be a good opportunity for a general Europa fly-in, even if we
do have to pay a landing fee. I quite fancy a camp over and barbeque.
Obviously we are dependant on weather and it may be too soon to make
commitments to Alan Burrows. It would be nice if we could get a summer
evening out of it though. Provisionally book me in then Alan, and keep
your fingers crossed. Personally I will not be interested in =A340's
worth of Rutan. Regards Bryan Allsop. PS please keep it on the Club
address.

==
direct advertising on the Matronics Forums.
==
==
==