Re: Europa-List: fuel drain mod: part numbers please

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuel drain mod: part numbers please
From: Rocketman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:24:45

josok wrote:

>Since it's about 2 months since i ordered oa the fuel drain mod from the
>factory
and one month after the supposed delivery date i will try to get get the parts
elsewhere.  Does somebody have some part numbers for me? ACS has at least
50 different fuel drains :-( Anything else needed here?

I used two CAV110s with brass fittings to plumb them into the tank gauge
and return lines, right at the tank.  Pics on my build site...

--
Rocketman -

RM Holsters: http://www.rmholsters.com
FAL Gal Concealment Goods: http://www.falgal.com