Europa-List: Isle of Man

Subject: Europa-List: Isle of Man
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 07:24:36

Wearing my new hat as Events Co-coordinator/Soc.Sec may I suggest that this
would
be a good opportunity for a general Europa fly-in, even if we do have to pay
a landing fee.
I quite fancy a camp over and barbeque. Obviously we are dependant on weather
and
it may be too soon to make commitments to Alan Burrows. It would be nice if
we could get a summer evening out of it though.
Provisionally book me in then Alan, and keep your fingers crossed. Personally I
will not be interested in =A340's worth of Rutan.
Regards Bryan Allsop.
PS please keep it on the Club address.