RE: Europa-List: static port problems

Subject: RE: Europa-List: static port problems
From: David Buckley <davebuckley@zoom.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:18:02

I had a combined static / dynamic head.  The Static line got blocked,
and I cant clear it, so am running on cockpit static ( I.e. the line is
unplugged from the wing ) The difference is unnoticeable.  (Have checked
in a variety of flight attitudes, airspeeds and configs, and against the
GPS on a triangular course.

(The original static position was behind the wing, and this made a huge
difference when the flaps were deployed, hence the combined head)