Re: Europa-List: static port problems

Subject: Re: Europa-List: static port problems
From: Jos Okhuijsen <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 00:50:41

Why is it, that i can't get anything else then an answering machine and no
reply to emails, not even to you Andy? I would like to have that static
port. And i would like to know what the status of my last order is.
Getting pretty annoyed here, sorry,

Jos Okhuijsen

Andy Draper <andy@europa-aircraft.com> kirjoitti Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:42:59
+0100: