Re: Europa-List: static port problems

Subject: Re: Europa-List: static port problems
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:45:55

Thanks Dan.  I ordered two more direct from UK so they should be here in just a
week or so when I'll forward one on to you.  It's getting exciting!
Paul

N914RB <N914RB@earthlink.net> wrote:

Only problem is I just sent you (went out yesterday to Rob) my part, so
it'll have to wait until you're through with it or if someone has a spare
they can send to me so I can see if it can be copied.

Dan
N914RB
Tucson, AZ