RE: Europa-List: Of course!!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Of course!!
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:08:58

No worries, buddy - just wanted to make sure the postman hadn=92t lost it.
Enjoy looking up those hat-dropper airfields!

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done
Standard XS wings awaiting mods and closing
CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings), but holding off
while I do a load of small jobs first
1100 build hours to date

Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms