Europa-List: Gretz Aero Heated Pitot Tubes and Mounting Brackets

Subject: Europa-List: Gretz Aero Heated Pitot Tubes and Mounting Brackets
From: Warren Gretz <warrengretz@gretzaero.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:36:41

Hello Builders,
We have been off of this list for some time, but wanted to let you know we are
still making and selling parts for your aircraft. We have been in the process
of moving our operation from Colorado to Idaho for the past several months. With
luck, we should be settled into our new location in Idaho by the end of the
first week of August.

Meanwhile, our Heated Pitot Tube Mounting Bracket Kits are still very popular
and
we been keeping very busy producing them. We do want to let everyone know that
we will need to increase our prices slightly, effective the 1st of August.
This increse is due to our raw material costs going up and also shipping charges
that have been going up over the past two years. We have tried to keep from
raising prices as long as we can, but now need to do so. Sorry.

GOOD NEWS is that we are getting very close to having our NEWEST Gretz Aero
designed
product available! It is the GA-1000. This is a heated pitot tube that is
a totaly new design. It is completely different than any pitot before.

The Gretz Aero heated pitot tube is called the GA-1000 and will look nearly
like the PH502-12CR pitot tube except the GA-1000 will be black in color, and it
will be lighter in weight than any other heated pitot tube on the market. The
GA-1000 will be what we are calling a "smart" pitot tube. It
will give the pilot feedback as to its operation on the panel. It will also
be very energy conserative and be excellent installed in an aircraft with a
small altanator in the electrical system. The only bad part is, it is not
available yet. We plan on having it available very soon, if production does
not throw us a problem. It has taken us MUCH MUCH longer to get this project
done than we ever dreamed it would. The TARGET price on the GA-1000 is +/- $325
depending upon final production costs. This price will include shipping charges
in the US.

There are a number of builders that are purchasing our mounting bracket kit,
which was designed for the PH502-12CR pitot, (which has been available for
years), this same bracket kit will also fit the new GA-1000. Once the mounting
bracket is installed in your aircraft, the GA-1000 pitot tube can be installed
at a later date when it is available. Other pitot tubes that are now available,
will also fit into the same mounting bracket as well as the GA-1000.

We will make as big a splash as we can on our website,
http://www.gretzaero.com , and this List, when the new Gretz Aero GA-1000
heated pitot tube product is available. There will be a page on the Gretz Aero
website that will cover this product in great detail.

I hope this information helps you.

Your can place orders with Gretz Aero on the gretzaero.com website, print out
the
printable order form on the order page of the website and mail, or call the
phone numbers below.

If you want to reply to us about this message posting, please do so directly to
my e-mail address below and not on the LIST.

Good Building to you!

Warren Gretz
Gretz Aero
15405 Bates Creek Rd.