Europa-List: Keith Wilson's movements at the PFA Rally

Subject: Europa-List: Keith Wilson's movements at the PFA Rally
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:05:07

Guys and Gals,

Just a bit of info that I got today from the PFA and that they asked me to
pass on:

Apparently Keith Wilson's visit to the PFA Rally was pre-arranged for taking
some pictures for the PFA mag "Popular Flying" as he does every year. I'm
told that he went through both the exhibition area and the airside.

I'm assured that there was no question of the PFA hiding Keith from the
general public.

Regards,

Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done

Standard XS wings awaiting mods and closing

CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings), but holding off
while I do a load of small jobs first

1100 build hours to date

Intended fit:

Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop

Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms