Europa-List: Of course!!

Subject: Europa-List: Of course!!
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:04:04

to:
Ray BEDFORD - Logistics
Maureen HUNT - Stores
Sharon DUGAN - Accounts
Chrissy ALLPORT - Accounts
Roger BULL - Tech Support
John WHEELER - Sales Support

        I know I don't have the documents to speak for all builders, but
feel a common message to you is vitally in order!
        As builders we tend to reflect on those with whom we have the most
contact, and as you know those will be Andy and Nev when technical problems
loom. In my case, having attended a couple of OSH events, eating, sleeping
and working with these two, it was to them my thoughts turned - selfishly
so.
        I have no idea how the company is constituted nor how it functions
but can appreciate that without you nothing much would be achieved. If we
have met by telephone, email or in person I can tell you that your work has
been particularly exemplary. My comments to my wife have always been "They
are a very warm ,capable and attentive lot". that is my opinion but am sure
it is that of most others.
        So to John, Chrissy, Roger, Sharon, Maureen and Ray may we send
compliments and best wishes for the continued deserved success of Europa,
and forgive us for our narrow meanderings!
---From 80 west, cheers,
Ferg
A064