Re: Europa-List: US office & Oshkosh Plans

Subject: Re: Europa-List: US office & Oshkosh Plans
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 07:30:35

John & Patti,

Well crap...

I have no idea how I could help, but if there is any thing I can do
please don't hesitate to call.

There's not doubt that the problems do not lie with Europa USA in
Lakeland, FL.  We appreciate all the help you have provided and your
offer to continue to provide assistance.

The Europa product is too goo to be dropped and so much work has been
done to this point that there must be someone out there who would be
willing to come in and pick it up.  For the sake of those folks who are
just starting and those who have partial kits I hope a management
change can be accomplished quickly.

All my best wishes,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
(75%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear frame in, rudder system in, outrigger mod in,
Fuselage Top on, lift/drag/flap pins in. Working in - 24 Instrument
Panel, 25 Electrical, 29 Main Gear, 30 Fuel System, 32 Tail, 34 Door
Latches & 35 Doors.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123